2009-04-23

Polls Apart

I've posted a poll on the right side of the site regarding my original work and whether it should be here.

Obviously this site is all about the creation of new English lyrics for Rammstein's songs, but I've been working on my own lyrics this week, and have posted them here for want of a better place, without complaint so far.

That said, Till Lindemann is probably what most of you have in common with me, and you may not really want to know what I'm doing unless it relates to him. Also, no complaints doesn't mean much, when I assume if you lost interest in this site you'd just stop coming, rather than letting me know.

I'd rather know. Don't worry about me taking it personally, because I won't. This is the internet. 'Personal' isn't something I hang out in the breeze. Please make a choice in the poll.

[discuss]

No comments:

Post a Comment