2009-04-27

Drugs're Bad, mmmkay?

Okay, I managed to overdose slightly on my pain and anti-inflammatory medication, and feel relatively good, if a little skew-whiff. I've decided, while under the sinister influence of readily available, over-the-counter drugs, that I should perhaps work on Sonne before I try Klavier on for size. I don't know if this is what will happen or not, but you have been warned.

I've also updated my profile picture with one carefully taken via the filthy bathroom mirror today. The old one was from the summer before last, and I looked far too tanned and healthy. The present reality is sobering.

Because I've been so wrecked today I lay down and watched the making of the Du Hast and Sonne videos. It was a lovely to see these specials, as you get to see what honeys the band-members are. There's naturally no way to see their actual personalities when they perform, since they're anything but their normal selves, but when discussing their work all their natural charms are apparent.

They seem to be what you might call 'nice guys'. I'm sure there are all sorts of rules against calling rock stars nice guys, but since the intardweb police don't know where I live I'm not too worried. I like that they seem to be sweethearts, because it means they probably deserve their success.

[discuss]

No comments:

Post a Comment