2009-03-29

LILT: Rein Raus 2.1

I've done more work on the "I'm finished" verse :

I am the rider
You are my mount
When I'm on you
Your fate is bound
You moan
I soothe you
But the beast rampages through

Rein Raus

I am the hunter
You are my prey
I had you running
Now you're at bay
You hit the wall
I go straight through
And all is right when I open you

Rein Raus

Deeper, deeper
Shout it! Shout it loud!
Deeper, deeper
I'm there pounding, and hit your core
And all the thunderous beasts start to roar

I'm finished with you
You're now free
I dismount
I have to leave
Others wait that I must run
All're in my ceaseless hunt

Rein raus

Rein (deeper)
Raus (deeper)

[I am the rider
You are my horse
When I take you
It's done by force
You sob
I smile
As your gentleness was never my style]


[discuss]

No comments:

Post a Comment