2009-03-22

LILT: More Rein Raus

As before, source is here.

I am the rider
You are the horse
When I have you
It's done by force
You sob
I smile
As your gentleness was never my style


[discuss]

Update 20090323 1241hrs: I'd like to add to this that this alternative verse implies an element of violence that the original lyrics don't necessarily convey. As previously noted there are a lot of possible inferences drawn from Rammstein lyrics that may or may not have been intended by the original author. I don't include this verse as a final part of my adaption of Rein Raus, but as an addendum that a performer or listener might include as part of the whole should they interpret the song to be about the more brutal aspects of casual sex.

The overall story told in the original German lyrics is one of fucking. If you take more from it, as I think I do, then by all means keep this verse in, but it's not a fixture. Nor is it final. Once again I've fallen over on the rhythmic aspect here, and will continue to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment