2009-05-05

You. Rammstein. Me

I've created a small discussion board for this project and for Rammstein fans in general. It's called You.Rammstein.Me and that's also the URL. Handy, huh? I have my moments.

I have no idea if it'll get any use. It's really just there as a reasonably static place for people to post, because the comments functionality on this site is rather transient, as posts fade into the archives.

I'm not a big fan of over-moderation, so I'm fairly relaxed in how I operate communities, but if anyone abuses anything, be it the board, each other, the law, etc. I'll simply get rid of the post, the thread, or the user, depending on how seriously I take the post, my mood, and which way the wind is blowing.

I hope people use it, but I by no means expect them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment