2009-05-02

New Host-name For LILT - Rammstein.Me

I've registered rammstein.me, and have set this site up as LILT.Rammstein.Me. The lilt.o.geek.nz host-name will work again once the changes in my zone files have propagated, but for now only the Rammstein domain will resolve properly. I guess anyone not subscribed to the site will get a confusing error for a little while, until the NS propagates, and I'm hoping you subscribers will get an email telling you all of this!

The host is lilt.rammstein.me, but rammstein.me will also resolve correctly, as I set up a forwarder for it. My new contact email is lilt [at] rammstein.me, though the old lilt [at] o.geek.nz still works.

In summary, if you have this site bookmarked change it to be lilt.rammstein.me.

I've had a very bad day. I had to get up at 4.30 AM after a call for a mercy dash from a loved one in need, then I got home to find out a friend had died, and now I'm absolutely exhausted. It was a nice little boost to find that such a great domain as rammstein.me was available. It doesn't fix my weekend, but it's one small positive, and every little bit helps.

[discuss]

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your friend -- I hope you find peace and healing soonest!

    ReplyDelete