2009-08-07

Twatted

I have no idea if I joined Twitter and TwitterFeed on a bad day, or if they're just not talking to each other at the moment, but my feed isn't getting posted to the Twitter account. I'm going to post the later stuff to Twitter manually, and I guess I'll have to put up with duplicates later. Bear with me!

Update: It appears to be Twitter. I can't post to it manually either. From Twitter status page:
We are defending against a denial-of-service attack, and will update status again shortly.

Update: the site is back up, but we are continuing to defend against and recover from this attack.

Update (9:46a): As we recover, users will experience some longer load times and slowness. This includes timeouts to API clients. We’re working to get back to 100% as quickly as we can.


[discuss]

No comments:

Post a Comment