2009-08-30

Teutophilia

I know that a lot of Rammstein fans are Teutophiles. I'm not. I don't dislike anything German, really, but I've not generalised my liking for Rammstein their motherland. One product of Germany that I am a complete sucker for, however, is their cars. This is a life-long passion brought about by my morfar (maternal grandfather), who was a complete Mercedes-Benz fan. I drive a Golf and adore it. We also have a classic Mercedes-Benz coupe, and that's our baby. Because I know that a lot of Rammstein fans do generalise their passion for Rammstein to Germany and because I think it's very funky here is a clip on YoutTube that should satisfy both the revheads and the Teutophiles amongst you.

By the way, I'm about halfway through Spring. It won't get posted today, but perhaps tomorrow after work.

[discuss]

No comments:

Post a Comment