2009-06-02

LILT: Mutter 1.2

The ancient children shed cold tears
I thread those onto a white hair
I hurl the whole thing in the air
And wish that I had my own mère

No sun shines down for me
There's no milk-filled breast to feed
There's a tube that chokes my gullet
I've no navel on my stomach

Mother

I had no nipple to suckle
I had no warm place I was tucked in
I've never had my own name
Sired in haste and without semen

To the mother that never bore me
I have on this night sworn
To send her a painful fever
Then submerge her in the river

Mother

In her lungs there lives an eel
On my forehead the mark is sealed
Purge it with the kiss of a knife
Even if it ends my life

Mother

In her lungs there lives an eel
On my forehead the mark is sealed
Purge it with a knife's keen edge
Even if I bleed to death

Mother
Oh grant me strength


[lyrics][discuss]

No comments:

Post a Comment