2010-04-02

Fuck April Fools' Day

AFD ended eleven hours ago for me, thanks to the fact that I live in the future for most of you, but I note there are some Rammstein pranks about. Paul leaving, US tour dates announced *BAD Gauntlet*, and no doubt a lot of shenanigans along similar lines.

I opted not to post during AFD, in my time-zone or yours. It's too easy to fool people, or to seem to be doing so, and I prefer to keep the faith. This wasn't because I had nothing to offer (the QotM I posted today was one I found earlier). It was simply because I didn't want to have anything I posted viewed with suspicion, figured there was bound to be content about that is utter bollocks, simply because of the date, and I didn't want to propagate any bullshit accidentally. I believed nothing for the duration.

Does that make me a humourless bitch, or a conscientious one? Maybe I should take a pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment