2010-04-10

Extreme Fuckwittage

I found a video of a couple of members of Rammstein being hounded by fans. I won't propagate it by linking or embedding it. This is partly because I think the sort of fuck-chop that chases famous people down, despite them showing every courtesy, needs a kick in the slats rather than more traffic, and also because I won't post Rammstein media that isn't from a planned event they've booked for, on principle.

The video was actually a bit disturbing to watch. They came out of a hotel, stopped to sign autographs and have their photos taken, and after busily pandering to the fans for a few minutes politely excused themselves. From there the chase was on.

The moral of my pissy post? If you happen across (or stake out the hotel of) your idol, and they are kind enough to stop and sign your crap don't chase them after they call a halt to the proceedings. It's decidedly off-colour and ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment