2010-04-24

Down & Out

You have probably noticed that the new video is not available just now. This is, I suspect, because it was released earlier than planned. I hope they put it back into service soon.

It may also be because of the load. A lot of people viewed it, and the performance from MySpace's systems was pretty poor. I watched the video in ten to twenty second chapters, as the service struggled to cope, and have read about others having a similar experience. I would think that if MySpace felt the load was too high they would simply make the video unavailable, as is their right.

Here's to MySpace increasing the resource pool for their video service, because if a Rammstein premiere can do that I can't begin to imagine what a more globally popular band's release would do to their network.

No comments:

Post a Comment