2010-06-07

Rock Am Ring Rammstein

I hope you all caught the Rammstein footage from Rock Am Ring that MTV Austria showed earlier. It was great. They showed Rammlied, Ich Tu' Dir Weh, Sonne, Haifisch (including boat), and Ich Will. There were some streaming problems, which I'm guessing those watching it on TV will probably not have had, but it was minor stuff, and the whole thing was well worth seeing.

My thoughts? Lindemann was in good voice, demonstrating way more vocal precision and power than he has live in the past. All looked and performed well. Flake looks like a used car salesman with that moustache. The audience was absolutely awesome. I have to see them perform live before they realise that they need not work another day in their lives, and retire.

I have other thoughts, but they're not fully developed, so I'm going to stop there.

I have no doubt that this footage will end up on YouTube, so don't worry too much if you missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment