2010-06-09

My Understanding of the Rammstein Deindexing

Okay, so you know that at present the indexing is not in effect. Further to that, from a very brief email I have had back from the BPjM, it would seem that this reversal has been ruled by the court while an appeal is heard against the indexing. This would mean that the permanence of this change depends on the outcome of the appeal. It may be that the indexing comes back into effect after the court has heard and ruled against UMG or Pilgrim, or whoever the party appealing is. If the appeal is successful I guess the change would be permanent. I may have this wrong, but I don't think I do.

I'm really hoping the BPjM will tell me what the current ruling is, and also what the appeal is based on once the case has been made to the court.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.rae-lichte.com/news/13/Entscheidung-des-VG-Koeln-zur-Rechtmaessigkeit-einer-Indizierungsentscheidung/

    ^ Official statement from the Rammstein lawyers

    After reading this,I think the court is going to rule in Rammstein´s favor.

    ReplyDelete