2010-06-06

Back in the Saddle

I'm feeling much more myself now, but my posting may remain a little patchy. A girlfriend in the States has set me a poetic challenge that I am really looking forward to getting my teeth into, and I need to write a piece for a separate site. I will definitely be a little more verbose here from now on though, and plan to squeeze some more Rammstein adaptions into the gaps too.

There's also the matter of my second round of LIFAD reviewing. I need to review the album now I know what the lyrics mean. I also need to review the Haifisch video. I'm not sure when I will get to that though.

Because I'm kind of busy my news-sniffing will probably suffer though. I spend spend a lot of time combing through a butt-load of Rammstein information, and discard the vast majority, so if any of you find stuff you think is worth sharing please do help me out and send it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment