2010-06-14

Holy Crap!

I wonder if Schneider will regret this interview. It's utterly charming and very strange:
Finally, the classic Bizarre question: necrophilia, coprophilia or bestiality – which would you go for?
Oh, that’s a great question! I know this game – I played it once with a girlfriend from America, and we had a very funny night. I only have sex with people I’m close to, I won’t do anything with dead people, and I won’t do anything with animals, so it’s gotta be the poo thing… if it’s the poo of my girlfriend or wife, then it’s going to be fine! I definitely wouldn’t eat it, though– I’d roll myself into the poo.
If you don't find toilet humour funny (freak) then there's plenty of other stuff for you to check out in the interview, but for me it peaked at the poop.

Thanks to Eva for the link.

3 comments:

  1. XD roll in poo instead of eat?
    brilliant mind Schneider.XD
    pretty sick though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Well, given the options, which would you go for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would go with rolling in it.haha.
    eating is to much for me.Haha!

    ReplyDelete