2010-01-15

Moral Rammdomness

If you're a sensible LILT reader you will by now have started following TheGauntlet.Com. If you don't you should. I by no means mirror all of TG's posts, and content goes up there that never reaches LILT, and vice versa. While we are friendly, we are very much independent sites.

Yesterday TG posted an article about the added morality police woes the band faces in regard to its Dortmund shows next month.

Will Rammstein be forbidden from playing instrumental or lyrically altered versions of Ich Tu' Dir Weh? Will fans be unable to enjoy this stunning number and the original lyrics by singing them for themselves? Till can't sing the original ITDW lyrics in Germany, but I really hope the instrumental or at doctored version can be played, because it is a beautiful song.

By the way, I am working on my review of the bonus disk again. I'll let you know when it goes up.

[discuss]

No comments:

Post a Comment