2010-01-22

France Doomed

Schneider has given an interview to a French magazine called MusiqueMag.Com. It's well worth checking out, and Schneider speaks English throughout. One real point of interest for me is the revelations that Till originally wrote Pussy entirely in English, and it was a piss-take of US Gansta Rap (hence the 'Dickah', methinks).

I'd really like to read the original lyrics. I'm not a huge fan of Lindemann's foreign language lyrics, as I think his sharp edge is all German, but it would be interesting, especially since it sounds like he fought to keep the English and lost. If he defended the original text I want to read it.

Thanks to Ventrue for the link.

Update 2010.02.15: This has now gone up on YouTube:

Thanks to Rammstein's sonne for the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment