2010-01-28

Duck Book

The book has been printed, and babyduck is in touch with Pilgrim Management in regards to delivery. She will be attending the February 3 show in Birmingham, so I'm guessing it will take place there.

One might say 'lucky ducky' for getting to go and represent us in England, but luck has nothing to do with it. This book has been a huge undertaking, and has put babyduck to some trouble and expense, so she deserves gratitude from the fan-base who have had this opportunity to send their love to Rammstein. LILT is in the book and the project is in keeping with my stance on fans as a united body, so she gets my warmest best wishes. Go babyduck!

[discuss]

2 comments:

  1. Although I didn't writte anything (simply because I didn't know how to express my feelings); that book is surely beautiful and full of love. I want to congratulate 'babyduck' for the conviction and devotion to make such an effort to show Rammstein the love of their fans.
    Best wishes to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's created a unique opportunity for fans to try and get their feelings across that most would never otherwise have. You know, she is doing a supplementary CD, so even if you send a single word message it can still be added...

    ReplyDelete