2010-01-25

Interviews Galore

I'm laid out with a bad back again, so I've been lying here with my notebook idly browsing the intardweb. I have managed to find a butt-load of old Rammstein interviews that I have never seen. Now, I'm sure you guys have seen most, if not all of these, but I don't really care. What if you haven't and I don't share? You could be deprived for life. That would be terrible.

Note that I've never really sought out this sort of thing and the copiousness of the Rammstein interviews I have found has been kind of insane, so I'm linking to a small selection from some old and very varied material here:

Paul, Till, and Schneider in the single most delightful interview I have ever seen (thanks in large part to a charming interviewer). This was posted by YouTube user bubblecrabremix September 2008, but I have no clue as to the vintage of the interview itself. [Update 2010.01.26: This has now been dated August 2001 - thanks to the ladies of Zerstören and their research on Rammstein MX]

Paul interviewed in November last year by About.Com. Not hugely riveting, but not bad.

Till and Flake interviewed by Dante of Spinefarm, for Blistering. This is a good one, which I can't believe I've never read. It predates the Reise Reise tour.

Till interviewed by Muffin (Russian mixer/masher) in 2004.

Enjoy, unless you've seen it already, in which case there's nothing to see here...

No comments:

Post a Comment