2009-12-21

Tall Till

I realise that I am probably the last Rammstein fan on the planet to work it out, i.e. watch the videos and see it, but tonight I have discovered Till's trick on the ITDW tower. If you too are a little slow on the uptake and have been amazed and astounded by Till's ability to stay put on top of that ruddy great pneumatic phallic thingie then wonder no more. They've attached a snowboard binding or similar to the thing, and he puts his right foot into it while he's battering Flake in the bath. Tricky.

I also love Flake's schmetterling-ähnlich* emergence from the bath. It's so purdy, and he's such a consummate flutterer, especially in that gorgeous suit.

* Yes, I do think I have actually managed to extrapolate what this should be. No, I still don't speak German. I just hacked it.

[discuss]

1 comment:

  1. "Wie ein Schmetterling" - - a very good description!

    x0
    Rammchick

    ReplyDelete