2010-07-22

DW Video Article

I've been watching a lot of Deutsche Welle lately, in the hope of catching a Rammstein story I have seen written teasers for online, and have managed to learn a lot about Berlin Fashion Week, German students living in Belgium, and more, but no Rammstein. Now SkeletonCrew has found an article (possibly the one I was looking for) on YouTube, under DW's channel, so enjoy!:



Sehnsucht.DK and its staff feature, so a shout out to them! Here is one of the surprisingly few Rammstein articles DW's website posts.

1 comment:

  1. I've used to watch DW a lot and I had never seen any note about Rammstein. It was like the band didn't even exist...
    Maybe now they are noticing that R+ is the most succefull german band ever and that is getting even bigger...People all around the world is learning german because of them. Isn't that important? And now they are opening their concerts showing a big german flag. I wish I was german!
    I intended to go to Goethe Institute here to learn german but after seeing their website I declined: Rammstein didn't seem to exist for them.:(

    ReplyDelete