2010-02-26

Morality Head Should Get His Head Read?

I suggested incarceration for Cherginets as possible measure against the promised rape and pillage if Rammstein's show went ahead, but I've been one-upped by a Belrusian blogger, Yauhen Lipkovich, who wrote an open letter to the 'Last dictator in Europe':
...My wife and I can’t keep silence. My wife didn’t sleep at night and asked me to write a letter in the morning.

Dear Mr Alyaksandr,

The actions by Mikalai Charhinets have disgraced honour and dignity of our country, slandered our governmental bodies. We think you should point out inadmissibility of such statements, which may implant doubt of strength and power of our state system.

My wife and I think you should offer Charhinets medical examination in a special medical institution of the Republic of Belarus and propose him to resign from the post of head of the Union of Writers of the Republic of Belarus...

Wow.

Read the whole saga here.

No comments:

Post a Comment