2011-11-08

Possible Set-List

I found an image (totally unverified), then lost it again, but before I closed the browser I typed out the what it depicted:
INTRO
flamebowls
SONNE

MEIN LAND

KEINE LUST

SEHNSUCHT

ASCHE
burning mikestands (sic)
FEUER FREI
lycomasks
MUTTER

MEIN TEIL
lyco flames pod & flamthrowers, smoke carts

DU REICHST SO GUT
Links

DU HAST
lycotruss
HAIFISCH

BÜCK DICH

MANN GEGEN MANN

PUSSY
___________________________

MEIN HERZ BRENNT

ICH WILL

WOLLT IHR DAS BETT IN FLAMMEN SEHEN (BRINGER)
___________________________
ENGEL
lycowings and strobeflares
AMERIKA

Please note that I'm not sure if this is a rehearsal set, a complete work of fiction, or something else. Don't distribute this is established fact, in any case.

2 comments:

  1. It's the rehearsal setlist from the first night 27/10/11 I saved the image, and it was the same as the one pinned to the wall by the security guy that I was stood next to whilst I waited for them to bring me my chair

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME setlist! :D

    ReplyDelete