2011-11-16

North American Leg Announced

Okay, so I'm late to the party, but I'm here aren't I? *

Rammstein has announced NA dates:
Following the conclusion of their European tour dates in spring 2012, Rammstein will present their retrospective "Made In Germany 1995-2011" in North America as well!

As of today, 21 concerts have been confirmed for April to May 2012!

General presale will be staggered over three weekends in November/December 2011. First weekend is 18 and 19 November 2011.
All tour dates and the respective starts for pre-sales can be found here.

Links to the official ticket offices will follow shortly.

LIFAD members will be able to secure tickets one day earlier. Further information will be announced this week in the LIFAD.


* I have managed to sustain second degree burns to my back, and have spent a good part of the day feeling very sorry for myself. Before that I was attending a conference. Before that I was painting my house. Forgive me?

No comments:

Post a Comment