2011-11-25

Jeremy McKinnon on Rammstein

An NME interview with the A Day To Remember frontman brought out this:
What's the best arena rock show you've ever seen?
"Rammstein. I saw them headline a German festival a few years back and it was easily the craziest thing I've ever seen. That's a perfect example of a great show, I'd only heard one of their tracks, that 'Du Hast' song and I sat there for two hours in awe of the whole thing.

"I was with a friend and we could have both given a damn about the actual songs, but the whole show was so damn entertaining that I wasn't bored for one second. And what's more important than that? If you can convert the people who don't care about your band and make them have a good time, then imagine what you can do for the people who love your music, you're doing something for those people that people can't do."

No comments:

Post a Comment