2010-03-01

Morality Head Demands Preview

I really thought this guy would have taken a chill-pill by now, but he apparently stands by his view that Rammstein propagates 'violence, cruelty and Nazi ideology', and wants the officials who approved the show to either revoke that approval or preview the show. Now, if I were in that position I would consider this as a perfect excuse to take a holiday and go to a great live show, with operatic scale, great music, and special effects from hell, but yeah, who knows.

The organiser of the show in Belarus has said that nobody has appealed the show going ahead yet. I assume this means there has been no formal objection. Why hasn't Charhinets done so? Ah, I reckon I have cracked it: He has NO POWER.

I notice that there are no reports that they have taken my advice and locked him up yet, so maybe he will attend. He really should, I think. The bass percussion might dislodge whatever has crawled up his arse and died.

1 comment:

  1. http://naviny.by/rubrics/culture/2010/03/06/ic_articles_117_166953/
    Rammstein already in Minsk!

    ReplyDelete