2010-03-16

Happy Birthday LILT

Today this site is one year old. I haven't done many LILTs recently, but that is still the core function of this site, for me. A year on we have 47 LILTs in various states of completion, 564 posts, including this one, a petition, a Tweet account, a Facebook page, a very quiet forum, and around 60 visitors a day, many repeat offenders. I love running this site, and will continue to do so so long as I have a band to follow and Lindemann's work to adapt.

Thanks to everyone who keeps coming back, and to those who provide material, and most of all, thanks to Rammstein. You've filled a gap.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday LILT!
    You should be proud of your site and the awesome work you had done with Till lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your site. :)
    I know I'm a bit late, but happy belated birthday LILT!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you. I appreciate that. I will!

    ReplyDelete