2011-06-11

Aussie Tour Rumour False

It is being put about that someone called Universal Media has confirmed a four date tour in Australia. Here is an excerpt:
Rammstein and Universal Media have now chosen 4 cities in Australia to do a tour, as of yet I have not been advised on these cities or the dates and I am currently talking to Universal Media over the next month and I will post the dates as soon as I know them, and I thank everyone for there support to bring Rammstein to Australia.

I have checked, and this is false. Please do not propagate this rumour. It's unfair Rammstein, their team, and to Australian fans.

2 comments:

  1. Why do people do this? Is it an attention thing, or something more sinister?
    I'll need to revert to "I'll believe it when I see it".
    Thanks for sorting it out, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be one of a few things. They could have been sucked in themselves, and have posted rumour as fact in a well-meaning way. They could be cynically posting fantastic rumour to try and attract new people. They could be pranksters. I would tend to assume it was an error on their part, rather than abuse of trust though, because we have no way of knowing.

    ReplyDelete