2011-05-28

New Video Shoot

The Rammstein site has been updated with photos from the new video shoot in Malibu.
On May 23rd, the band recorded the 22th Rammstein video in LA. Once again directed by the Swede Jonas Åkerlund. After Ich tu dir weh, Pussy, and Mann gegen Mann, he is back for his 4th Rammstein video.

What do you think it's for? I'm thinking LIFAD, but I've heard theories that it's Roter Sand or an entirely new track. Given that one of the video's cast has mentioned moshing I shouldn't think it's Roter Sand, but she thinks it's for the 'best of' so the new track idea isn't a bad one.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard it's for a new song called Mein Land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My money goes on these chosen songs
    .Roter Sand
    .Frühling In Paris
    .Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da
    (Just cause by the photos it looks to be a smooth song)

    but, by the way the girl said it, sounds allot like a unreleased track.

    ReplyDelete