2011-05-03

Get a Little Tan With Rammstein

Rammstein World, the definitive French Rammstein fan site, has posted this interview from Metal Sanaz:



I like this woman. She's not afraid to express her fandom in a professional context ("This is it!"). She even got Till so excited he's told her she can come on stage with them. Lucky, hot, and in a position to interview her favourite bands. Awesome combination! Good girl :)

Summary: 'best of' in September (Till), "Of course we'll be back next year" (Till), Pussy stunt cocks not necessarily used by band members not in relationships (Till), and Metal Sanaz is a huge fan (herself). Schneider said the usual, and spoke less this time around.

The Pussy video thing I can't help you with. I don't know who is or isn't in a relationship, aside from Flake, whose wedding I have seen photos from, and I really don't care to know, but I'm sure a lot of you do and will be able to work out who had stunt doubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment