2010-12-12

I'm Not Rammstein

Today three people have mistaken me for Rammstein. I just want to clear up the confusion. I am a New Zealand woman who writes English lyrics for Rammstein songs and posts general news and media about the band. I'm a fan of the music, and a bit of a disciple of Lindemann where poetry is concerned. I am not a representative of the band, so I'm really sorry if people have got the impression I am. I've always tried to be very clear about the fact that I am not affiliated with Rammstein in any formal way.

If you're following my tweets because you are under the impression that I am an official source of information please check the @LIFAD stream, as this really is an official Rammstein stream.

For the record, if I ever post information directly from Rammstein I will cite them as my source.

2 comments:

  1. This one is also official. It's linked on their official page.
    http://twitter.com/RSprachrohr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, nice! I didn't notice they'd set that up. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete