2010-11-24

Alice in WTFland

I just found an interview with Alice Cooper, which is pretty cool, in and of itself. What really tickled me, though, was this Q&A:
THE SUN: I REALISE it's hard to tell, behind the mask of Alice, but is there anything that ever makes you blush?

ALICE: I did when I gave the female lead singer in my band, Tiffany, something called a Rammstein Box set as a present. I had no idea of its contents, which turned out to be an assortment of anatomically correct but exaggerated representations of the band.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Alice. You always know what to get a girl!

    But, having spoken with Miss Tiffany, and knowing the sorts of projects she takes part in outside of working with Mr. Cooper, that sort of blunt obscenity is right up her alley. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome :)

    It's a cool gift. You'd never give it to anyone but a Rammstein fan, and any fan would love to have it, even if they didn't display it prominently in their home...

    ReplyDelete