2011-01-28

Silvijo's Gift

Silvijo Selman is a Zagreb photographer I admire greatly, and he has very kindly permitted me to use one of his photos to represent LILT graphically. I have featured his pictures on LILT a few times, because he is one of a few photographers that capture Rammstein really beautifully in their performances. If you like his work let him know. I do, regularly.

I recommend that you take a look at his website or his facebook page for more photos and information about his work.

So, my heartfelt thanks go to Silvijo, and I hope you all enjoy the new theme the image has inspired for LILT.

NB. All versions of this photo used on this site, facebook, Twitter, and all other websites, are copyright © 2010 Silvijo Selman (I don't hold the rights), so if you wish to reproduce it elsewhere please contact him to ask permission.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your constant support and comments :)

    ReplyDelete