2011-01-04

Rammstein Newb Takes One For The Team Etc.

There's something highly amusing about first impressions of Rammstein. We're all pretty desensitised to it, and after the Pussy video I think we're pretty unshakeable. Someone called Jessica saw her first Rammstein show in NY. She has posted her experience here. It's both funny and pretty much dead-on.

To save energy I'm also posting this photo essay from the same show. Ignore the 'neo-fascist' remark. It's a flip misuse of a highly emotive term, which only a complete ignoramus would use in reference to Rammstein, and I sneer at its application here in a most dismissive and weary way *sneers as described*

Here are shedloads more photos from someone entirely different.

To further demonstrate my economical posting I will also add that both Mike and Jamie over at Rock Sins have picked Rammstein as the best Festival act of 2010. Hoorah! That's what I like to see.

More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment