2011-01-03

Back!

I've been in this place where cellphones don't work and there's no internet. It was rather fantastic, if a little counter-productive. I couldn't read my email, let alone fossick around for newsy tidbits for you lot. Needless to say stuff happened, but I missed it. I also didn't ever post about the 'best of' album or live DVD planned for the beginning of the first quarter of 2011. So sue me. I was at the beach. Oh yeah, beachy goodness. There is definitely something to be said for celebrating Christmas and the turn of New Year in the middle of summer. You northerners should try it some time.


Anyway, I'm back on track now, so the news will resume anon, and in less than three weeks I will be at the Big Day Out, getting all hot and clammy with a bunch of young men in black. I'll tell you aaaaall about it once I recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment