2011-04-17

Free Tickets Ahoy!

Well, if you're able to get to Inglewood, CA or Las Vegas, NV and didn't enter you're mad. Four people from my forum are going to be receiving free tickets after this morning's draw. Because I had so few entries there were better odds for each of the entrants winning than these things usually have (a bonus), and I also thought it would make choosing easier having such a small pool of people. It didn't. It was a bit mad. I sat here for ages reading the entrants posts over and over again, stewing, imagining them, agonising, because they all sounded great and shared their passion. I'm ashamed to say that I ended up putting all of their names into a cardboard box, borrowed from a somewhat unimpressed cat I'm staying with at the moment, and drew out four names randomly.

The winners were:
* Eldraug
* wenchithia
* rosenrot1995
* Kadri

I hope They will all have amazing times and come back to LILT to share their experiences with the rest of us.

Something I posted in the contest thread was that one of the winners is assigned to be next to the lovely man who donated these tickets to LILT in the first place. Whether or not he introduces himself is up to him, but I asked the winners to show their enjoyment, so he knows his generosity as not been misused :)

No comments:

Post a Comment